This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is made with graham crackers, butter, gelatin, cheese, sugar, all purpose cream and is topped with preserved blueberry. It’s so quick and easy so its perfect for that sudden urge to eat something sweet and creamy, or for sudden meet ups with family and friends in the afternoon. Perfect for the summer weather or even on the holidays when you want to add a little bit of sweetness on the table. Follow our No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe to make this scrumptious cake in your home..
A brief history on Blueberries
Blueberries are classified as Vaccinium, which also includes bilberries, cranberries, and huckleberries, grown in both in the wild in low bush or cultivated in high bush, native to North America and were introduced by Europeans in the 1930’s. Today Canada is the leading producer of low bush blueberries while the United States produces most of the high bush blueberries. While Vacciniums are found around Europe, North America and Asia, Blueberries are more commonly found in North America. The First Nations peoples of Canada consumed these fruits way before Europeans colonized North America. These were first cultivated in New Jersey in the beginning of the 20thcentury.
Why try this No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe?
This blueberry cheesecake is that delicious no need to slave in the kitchen heat dessert that just takes a few minutes with some ingredients you can easily find at home or at the grocery. All you need to prepare are the graham crackers, if you can find them already crushed that would also be great. If there aren’t any graham crackers available, you can also substitute these with your favorite biscuit or cookie. We recommend using a blender or grinder if you want an easier process. You might also need more depending on your mold or if you want a thicker crust. Once the biscuits have been crushed mixed this with the butter, mixing till it feels like wet sand, transferring this into the mold. We also recommend using a mold with a removable bottom to make it easier to take the cake out after. Press the crust onto the bottom of the mold making sure its compressed, this will then be chilled in the fridge while we make the cream cheese batter. Its important to make sure that the base is cooled to ensure that when you add the cream cheese, no bits of the biscuit will float to he top or mix with the cream.
For the cream base, prepare the stabilizer which is a mi of gelatin powder and water mixed well and set aside till it blooms, once it blooms and the ream cheese mixture is ready, make sure to melt this over some warm water before adding into the mix. For the cream cheese layer, in a bowl, whip up the cream cheese and sugar, making sure the sugar has melted well with the cream cheese to avoid any granule texture later on. Add in the melted gelatin and mix it well into the cream cheese, set aside. In another bowl, whip up the thick cream or all purpose cream. When using all purpose cream, make sure to chill it in the fridge overnight to make sure it whips up well and fast. Add the whipped cream version to the cream cheese mix, folding it by parts, doing this will make the final cream cheese mixture fluffy and less dense. Pout it all over the chilled crust making sure to spread this evenly. Chill for a few hours or overnight. Take the cake off the pan by warming up the sides with a hot towel. Decorate with blueberries. Just a bite will help you relieve that whole day’s worth of hard work.
Get ready to be floored by how absolutely easy it is to make this blueberry cheesecake recipe!
No-Bake Blueberry CheesecakeCourse: Dessert, Snacks
A sweet summer no bake blueberry cheesecake
8 pieces graham crackers (crushed)
¼ cup butter (melted)
½ tablespoon powdered gelatin
¼ cup water
250g cream cheese
¼ cup white sugar
300g thick cream (all purpose cream)
1 can preserved blueberry
- In a bowl, crush the graham crackers; mix in melted butter till it has a sand-like texture. Transfer this into a mold, pressing it down to make it even. Chill to firm.
- In another bowl, mix the gelatin and water. Set aside for 10 minutes to bloom.
- In a bigger bowl, add the cream cheese and sugar. Mix till well combined. Prepare a bowl with hot water; place the gelatin bowl over the hot water to dissolve. Add this into the cream cheese mixture and mix till smooth.
- In a bowl, whip the all purpose cream for 10 minutes or less till soft peaks form. Fold these into 2 or 3 parts into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the cream cheese mixture over the graham base. Spread this evenly. Clean the sides and chill this in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight.
- Once this is ready, place the mold over a bottle or any object; pat the sides with a warm towel. This will help slowly remove the mold from the cake.
- Open a can of blueberries and top it over the cake. Slice and serve!
This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake dish is one of the easiest recipes you will ever come across. The topping of blueberries can even be changed with your favorite canned fruit to add that syrupy sweetness, though if you prefer something fresher. You’re always welcomed to add some freshly sliced strawberries or other in season fruits like mangoes, just make sure these wont be so wet the juices would drip down and even melt the cream cheese, or make your own syrup by heating some berries or other fruits with some sugar to thicken. Making sure to let it cool down before topping it over the cheesecake.
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake recipe (tagalog)
- 8 piraso graham crackers (dinurog)
- ¼ tasa mantikilya (tinunaw)
- ½ kutsarang powdered gelatin
- ¼ tasa tubig
- 250g cream cheese
- ¼ tasa puting asukal
- 300g makapal na krema (all purpose cream)
- 1 lata preserved blueberry
- Sa mangkok, idurog ang mga graham at haluan ito ng tinunaw na mantikilya. Pagnagmukang buhangin, ilipat ito sa molde at pindutin pababa para pumantay. Palamigin para tumigas.
- Sa ibang mangkok, haluin ang gelatin at tubig. Itabi ng 10 minuto para ‘mag-bloom’.
- Sa mag malaking mangkok, ilagay ditto ang cream cheese at haluan ng asukal. Maghanda ng mainit na tubig at ilugar ang gelatin sa ibabaw nito para matunaw. Isama ang gelatin sa cream cheese na halo. Haluin ng mabuti.
- Sa ibang mangok, batihin ang krema ng 10 minuto o hanggang may makitang buntot. Tiklupin ito ng 2 o 3 parte sa cream cheese na halo.
- Ibuhos ang cream cheese sa taas ng ginawang graham. Pantayin ang pagkalat at linisin ang mga gilid. Palamigin ito sa ref ng 6 oras o magdamag.
- Paghanda na ito, iluga ang molde sa itaas ng bote o kahit aong gamit; initin ang mga gilid gamit ang minit-init na twalya. Makakatulong ito sa pagtanggal ng keyk sa molde.
- Magbukas ng lata ng blueberries at gamitin ito pang dekorasyon sa keyk. Hatiin at ihanda.