Is buying a pack of cheese sauce very expensive? Is it too salty for your taste buds? Or is it really too hard to buy from the market? It is never been easier to make nachos beef at home with rich and flavorful cheese sauce. It only takes 5 minutes for you to make this recipe. The sauce for this recipe is much better than its supermarket equivalent. It is way better than you would buy this homemade cheese recipe, which is both simple and crazy. This recipe for homemade cheese sauce is a lifesaver. Make this simple cheese sauce for any party or a quick snack.
CHEESE SAUCE FOR NACHOS, FRIES..
Base on my research, Cheddar sauce is a popular sauce used in English cuisine or also known as cheddar cheese sauce or cheese sauce. The sauce is made from white sauce or béchamel sauce known as mother sauces, and from cheddar. The French Mornay Sauce may be considered as an English equivalent. Sauce is made with the use of English mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper, among other ingredients, to add a lot of cheddar cheese to white sauce.
Cheese sauce is a substance that is made from cheese to dip into other foods – which, with no other sense, seems to be the only reasonable concept – and I would like to point out its origins as a fondue, I think. On the other hand, the Mennonites reportedly took the Queso Chihuahua to Mexico that would originate in Mexico in the 1920s — provided the Mennonites themselves did not adapt the recipes simply from what they had already learned. Wherever this cheese sauce came from, making this recipe is simply whisking all the ingredients together in a saucepan and you are going to have the best cheese sauce ever!
HOW TO MAKE CHEESE SAUCE
It is very simple and easy to make cheese sauce. You do not need a lot of equipment and tools to make this simple recipe. Everything you need is just a simple saucepan, a burner and a wooden ladle. This recipe has 6 basic ingredients and can be easily purchased on the local market.
The method of making this cheese sauce is by first melting the butter in a low-heat saucepan so that it does not burn your butter. When the butter is completely melted, add the flour and mix well until it is fully combined. You can increase the heat of your fire to medium heat while using method. Add milk gradually or little by little when mixing well to prevent curdling the butter mixture. Mix well until the flour has completely dissolved. Add the grated cheese to the butter mixture and cook for at least one to two minutes. Make sure all your cheeses are grated for a fast melting process.
Add the mozzarella cheese and mix well until all the cheeses are completely melted. Add the cheese powder one at a time. Add first the one teaspoon of cheese powder then mix it thoroughly then add the other one teaspoon of your cheese powder and mix it well until it completely combines. Add some pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Let it cool for a bit. Your cheese sauce is now ready to be served. You can top it onto your favorite nachos, or make it as a dip for your French fries or a sauce for your burgers and mac n’ cheese. Definitely, this is going to be one of the best cheese sauce recipes you have ever tried. Enjoy it!
Simple and quick cheese sauce, best served with your favorite nachos, French fries, burgers and even on mac n’ cheese
2 ½ cup Milk
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Grated
½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, Grated
2 teaspoon cheese powder
4 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan in low heat.
- Add flour to melted butter and stir it until it dissolves.
- Add milk gradually to your butter mixture and stir it well until it combines well.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese and cook it for a minute or 2.
- Add the mozzarella cheese. Continue cooking until the cheeses melts completely.
- Add cheese powder gradually and stir it until it completely combines well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and let it cool for a bit then pour it over onto your favorite nachos then top with cooked beef.
- You also use this dip to your French fries or even to your favorite burgers. Enjoy!
- Make sure the flour is cooked for a minute in butter. This helps the “floury” taste to cook.
- After mixing the cheese, remove the pot from the heat. When the cheese has added, the sauce will get thick and/or grained by heating the sauce. Use low heat just to make the cheese melt completely if necessary.
- For smoother consistency, you may use medium cheddar. The sharp cheddar is generally breaking or quicker to grain than the mild cheddar.
- Using a block cheese and hand shred it can best to use for this recipe. Pre-shredded cheese contains a lot of anti-caking powders which might result in to cause a powdery flavor in your cheese sauce.
- If your cheese sauce is too thick, just continue heating, while stirring, and add a bit of evaporated milk until it reaches to your preferred consistency. You may also reheat while adding some more evaporated milk when you serve leftovers.
- If you manage to have any leftovers, just store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Just reheat it on the stove while stirring it consistently until it is heated well.