Satisfy your cravings for Goldilocks infamous brownies. Make brownies ala Goldilocks that you can enjoy as a dessert or snacks. The chewy, fudgy and a little bit cakey brownies is made of flour, cocoa powder, sugar, glucose, and baking soda, mix together and top with cashew nuts before baking.Jump to Recipe
Chewy, fudgy, and a bit cakey…
Budget friendly brownies ala Goldilocks
Brownies ala GoldilocksCourse: Uncategorized
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
6 tbsp glucose
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup butter
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
50g cashew nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lined pan with overlapping parchment paper
- Combine eggs, glucose, butter, oil, vanilla, and sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine and partly dissolve sugar.
- In a sifter, add in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift into wet ingredients. Sift and mix until there is no lumps. Pour into a baking pan. Top with whole or crushed cashew nuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, then let it cool before cutting into squares.
- In this recipe, you can replace glucose with corn syrup.
- For those who have no oven and want to try to bake this, you can bake this in the pan with no water. Do not steam, let the heat do the work.
This brownie recipe will show you step by step procedure to make Brownies ala Goldilocks. This fudge brownie recipe is one of the best brownie recipe. There are lot of fudge brownie recipes are available, but this brownies recipe will help you to make moist brownie recipe. We think this is one of the best brownie recipe in the world that teach you how to make chocolate brownie recipe