This Caramel Bread Pudding is made by steaming a pudding mixture made with sliced bread pieces, evaporated milk, eggs, condensed milk, all purpose cream, vanilla extract in a pudding mould coated with carnalised sugar. Have a taste of this simple yet stunning dessert, delicately coated with caramel. This caramel bread pudding can be the centre of your table on special occasion! This is very easy to cook and the only thing that needs patience is the waiting for it to set. Caramel Bread Pudding
Caramel Bread Pudding Recipe
With this caramel bread pudding recipe you can treat your family and dears with most amazing caramel bread pudding. We believe this is the best caramel bread pudding recipe on the web and will guide you step by step to show you how to make caramel bread pudding
- 7 pieces loaf bread slices
- 6 pieces large eggs
- 300ml condensed milk ( 1 big can)
- 370ml evaporated milk (1 big can)
- 1 cup all-purpose cream (or heavy cream)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar for caramel
1. Making the caramel: Put the sugar in a pan. Cook in low heat until it caramelizes. Do not stir. Just swirl until the sugar completely melted and the color turns amber color. Remove from heat and pour to the molders or heat-proof container immediately. Let it cool and set aside.
2. For the bread pudding: Start by chopping the bread. Remove the sides and roughly cut it into squares. Add the evaporated milk and soak with it for 5 minutes.
3. After soaking, put the mixture in a blender. Add the eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, all purpose cream and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour the mixture to the molders with caramel. Cover with aluminum foil and steam for 40 to 45 minutes (medium heat). OR bake at 180C for 45 minutes using bain-marie method or water bath method.
5. After steaming, let it cool completely and chill for at least 4 hours before unmolding.
caramel bread pudding is a global recipe and you enjoy it