Avocadoes are delicious on its own, but with cheesecake? Avocados level up the creaminess in cheesecake without being too overly sweet, and creates a nicely balance deliciously delectable dessert anyone would love. With numerous avocado infused desserts found all over the world, we recommend this easy to do no bake dessert for people who are just beginning to venture into the baking world. This is also great for those who love cheesecake but are looking for a healthier option without feeling like they’ve cheated on their diet.
Why add avocados in your diet?
Avocados are known as a healthy delicious and creamy fat that has that hint of sweetness and a hug amount of health benefits. Avocadoes have been so popular the last few years, from being a breakfast and brunch special like avocado toasts, to a creamy healthy option for a smoothie with some adding chocolate syrup for that little indulgent takes, to adding it in poke bowls for added fats and texture and helps keep you full for the day. Avocados are so versatile and aesthetically pleasing that you’ll be sure to find it brighten up your dishes or create a appetizing meal.
There are many benefits found in taking a certain amount of avocados. Some examples are getting your Vitamin B6, C, E and K, being a healthy fat, it supports skin health and immune system. Avocados also help keep the body fuller and keep the blood sugar levels stable. It helps with sleep and depression, and maintains cholesterol levels there’s no wonder why people adore this fruit.
Why people love Avocado cheesecake
This refreshing delicious dessert can be your first step to trying out healthier desserts, or a great option to start with making sweet but healthy treats. Avocados have been popularly added to many desserts lately, from avocado cheesecakes or avocado brownies and many more desserts, from cakes, cupcake, to mousses, and other more creamy desserts. The natural sweetness and color gives your desserts a boost as well as the idea that it doesn’t hurt to eat something sweet but with a low carb option.
To start, the simple base is made of a mixture of graham crackers and butter to help bind it all together. Pressed over the mold or baking tray lined with parchment paper at the bottom, chilled while making the cream. The attractive colored cream filling is made from whisking the cream cheese t smoothen, adding all purpose cream, vanilla extract for that extra boost of flavor, white sugar to sweeten, but other sweetener alternatives could be honey or maple syrup, or even muscovado, though this may change the color slightly. Add some chopped or mashed avocados into the mix whisking well till the avocados have broken down and the batter is smooth, or you can also leave some bigger bits of avocados if you like a bit of texture. This is then added with a gelatin powder and cold water mixed till its bloomed, this is then melted over a hot water and with some filling added in. mix together before adding it in filling mixture. Adding gelatin helps stabilize the filling and prevents it from meting easily. Mixing it separately with some of the filling before adding it makes it easier to combine. It also gives an assurance that everything is well combined together and you wont get any huge bits of gelatin. Take out the base and add some bananas if you’d like to add more texture, pour in the filling and chill this till it’s a bit hard or it won’t break down once you’ve taken it out of the mold. Slice and serve them with a drizzle of honey to décor.
A gorgeous pastel green cake, with a rich simple crust and a wonderful balanced creamy filling. Enjoy this delectable dessert without the guilt!
Avocado CheesecakeCourse: Dessert
A healthy alternative to your usual cheesecake
½ cup crushed grahams
2 tablespoons melted butter
4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
60ml all purpose cream (chilled overnight)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ cup white sugar
1 cup avocado
½ tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
½ tablespoon cold water
1 banana (sliced, optional)
- For the base; in a bowl, mix together grahams and butter. Prepare a 10×4 cm and 8×4 cm mold.
- Add a parchment paper on the base of the mold and place the base mixture, firmly pressing the mixture to keep it secured. Place it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese till it turns smooth; pour in the all purpose cream. Whisk till blended.
- Mix in the sugar and vanilla extract till sugar dissolves. Add the avocado and whisk till well blended.
- Mix gelatin and cold water. Let it bloom for 5 minutes. Place it over hot water and the gelatin melt. Add a bit of the filling and mix well. Before adding this into the filling mixture.
- On the base place some bananas for extra texture. Fill the mold with the filling. Spread this evenly and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- After it’s child take the cake out, slice, and drizzle with honey to enjoy!
This light, creamy, and delectable no bake avocado cheesecake is a sure win to not only your family and friends but also your health. Though there’s a bit of sugar in the mix all the ingredients can be made with the non-dairy option or the gluten free option to make it even healthier. This avocado cheesecake may even be the start of your foray into the healthy dessert world especially for those who are on a diet or just want to eat healthier but is unsure on where to start. Those who have a sweet tooth and are wondering what dessert to make , this simple easy peasy dessert is for you.
No Bake Avocado Cheesecake recipe (tagalog)
- ½ tasa crushed grahams
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 60ml all purpose cream (chilled overnight)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 cup avocado
- ½ tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
- ½ tablespoon cold water
- 1 banana (sliced, optional)
- honey (optional)
- Sa mangkok, lamasin ang mga saging gamit ang tinidor. Haluan ng muscovado o asukal, mantika, evaporated milk.
- Konti-konting ilagay ang wheat flour habang hinahalo. Idagdag ang baking powder, cinnamon powder at baking soda. Haluin ng mabuti.
- Isama ang pasas at almonds. Itikop ang batter para di masobrahan ng paghalo.
- Ihanda ang baking pan at igrasa ng mantika o mantikilya, lagyan ng parchment sa ibaba ng pan. Ilagay ang batter sa loob at tapikin para matanggalan ng bula.
- Ilugar ito sa steamer; takpan ng twalya ang itaas para di maiwas ang pagpaak ng tubg sa keyk. Takpan ng takip at isteam ng 40 minuto.
- Para malaman kung luto na, sundutin ito ng toothpick, dapat malinis ito pagtanggal. Tanggalin sa init at tanggalin ang keyk sa pan gamit ang rack. Ibaliktad ang keyk gamit ang pan at tanggalin ang parchment paper.
- Palamigin o ihanda ng mainit-init pa.