Milo Jelly Drink is another best-seller thirst-quencher here in our place. This is perfect for those who love Milo Choco drink. Aside from the sweet and chocolatey taste of Milo, you can also enjoy the jiggly texture of the gelatin. Milo Jelly drink will definitely give you a treat this summer!
Milo Jelly Drink Recipe
The below Milo jelly drink recipe will show you how to make Milo jelly drink in an easy and simple way. Milo jelly drink is a very popular cooler to take out the heat from your body on this summer.This is the best Milo jelly drink recipe and will guide you to make best homemade Milo jelly drink you ever tasted
FOR MILO JELLY
- 1 pack Gelatin powder 25g
- 5 cup water
- 6 packs Milo (130g)
- 1/2 tsp. instant coffee
- sugar to taste
FOR DRINK MIX
- 1 big can evaporated milk (370ml)
- 1 big can condensed milk (300ml)
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 3 packs Milo (66g)
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cooked tapioca pearls
1. COOKING THE MILO JELLY. In a pot, combine the milo powder, gelatin powder, coffee, sugar and water. Stir and dissolve well. Make sure that the gelatin powder is dissolved completely. Put on the heat and let it boil in medium heat. Once boiling, transfer the mixture to a molder or tray. Let it set and cool down completely.
2. When the milo jelly becomes firm and cooled down, cut into small cubes. Then, set aside.
3. MIXING THE DRINK: In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the milo powder with hot water. Once completely dissolved, add the all purpose cream, evaporated milk and condensed milk. Mix until well-combined. Add the milo jelly cubes and cooked tapioca pearls. Mix well.
4. Pour to serving containers. I used plastic cups and some bottles. Chill or serve with ice cubes.
How to Cook Tapioca Pearls
- To cook 1 cup tapioca pearls, boil at least 5 cups water in a pot.
- Once boiling, add the uncooked tapioca pearls. Stir to prevent sticking together. Cook for around 15 minutes medium heat.
- After 15 minutes, you can see that there’s still white part in the middle. To cook it thru, add around 1 cup of cold water to the tapioca pearls and stir. You’ll see that the middle will become translucent. It’s ready! Remove from heat and rinse with cold water until it’s no longer hot.
- Keep it soaked in water until ready to use to prevent from sticking together. Drain when ready to use.