Mango Tapioca is a very delectable dessert to enjoy especially during summertime. The sweetness of the mangoes plus the milk and cream would totally delight your taste buds! Here’s an easy mango recipe to try. With just a few ingredients, you can enjoy this yummy dessert. Yum!
MANGO TAPIOCA RECIPE
- 5 pcs. Ripe mangoes
- 1 cup all purpose cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup tapioca pearls (sago) uncooked
1. Cooking the tapioca pearls: Boil 6 cups water. Add the tapioca pearls (sago) and cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, add water while stirring. This method will cook the tapioca thru the middle. Remove from heat and rinse with water. Soak it with until until ready to use.
2. Chop 1-2 mangoes. Put in the blender. Add 1/2 cup evaporated milk. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
3. Chop the rest of the mangoes into small cubes. Set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine all purpose cream, condensed milk and 1 cup evaporated milk. Add blended mangoes. Mix well. Then, stir in chopped mangoes and cooked tapioca pearls. Mix well.
5. Put the mixture in a container and chill at least 4 hours before serving. This can last up to 3 to 5 days inside the refrigerator.