Why try these Low-Cost Easy Brownies? Who wouldn’t want an easy brownie recipe with few ingredients, made with just a few steps, and can even be an easy brownie recipe for kids. These are not overly sweet, but are super chocolatey, chewy, and fudgy low-cost easy brownies squares, with no need for chocolate bars (optional). Made affordable by using cocoa powder and oil, but still feels just as rich and yummy with bits and pieces of some optional chocolates for little studs of surprises in every bite.
A Low-Cost Easy Brownies recipe with cocoa powder
One might think the reason for the best of the best brownies is the amount of chocolate used. But we can easily change that by using your favorite cocoa powder, with some even using their favorite milk powder to add into the mix, and instead of butter we’ll be using oil. Vegetable oil is a good option for those who want to make sure there are no added flavors. Unlike if you do use coconut oil which is healthier but the coconut flavor can be tasted and the aroma is quite strong. In this recipe we’ll be using the simplest and the easiest to find ingredients. This Low-Cost Easy Brownies is a mix of flour, light brown sugar or whatever sugar you have on hand, salt, some coffee powder (optional), eggs, oil, milk or water which mixes everything up and makes the texture wonderfully gooey and delicious, and some chocolate to add more surprises and makes everything look even better, baked for a few minutes trying not to over bake for it to be more fudgy and less cakey. Letting it cool down before slicing and taking a bite! Add a scoop of ice cream on the side to make it even more indulgent.
One of the more affordable but still deliciously best fudgy brownie recipes you can try. This low-cost easy brownies recipe is sure to impress your friends and family!
Adding ingredients to the Low-Cost Easy Brownies recipe?
No need to go to the store for a box mix, as all the ingredients are sure to be on hand at home. You can even add on a few things like nuts like almonds, cashews, pecans, a good amount of dark, white, semi-sweet, or milk chocolate, or your favorite chocolate bar like cadbury or sweets like m&ms and many others to have a good amount of chunks for each bite.
Is the pan important?
Do note that using aluminum or metal pans are easier to handle and make brownies fudgy. Metal pans can also distribute heat more evenly. Glass or ceramic pans heat and cook faster and can result in a dryer brownie.
Low-Cost Easy BrowniesCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: American
How to make brownies step by step :
- In a bowl, sift in all purpose flour, light brown sugar, and cocoa powder. Add in salt and coffee powder and mix well.
- Add in eggs, oil, water or milk and mix until there are no dry areas. Whisk or fold in using a spatula to avoid overmixing.
- Fold in the chocolate chips if you’d like.
- Prepare an 8×8” pan lined with parchment. Pour in the brownies batter and spread evenly. Top with more chocolate if you’d like.
- Bake in a 350°F or 176°C Preheated oven for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Take out and let it rest till it reaches room temperature before taking it out of the pan.
- Slice and enjoy!
- * These will get even fudgier/chewy once chilled in the fridge (not freezer) overnight.
- * For an even fudgier brownie, REMOVE 5 to 10 minutes LESS.
- * When you prefer a cakey brownie, COOK for 5 to 10 minutes MORE.
Paano gawin ang brownies:
- ⅔ tasa ng harina
- 1 o ⅔ tasa light brown sugar
- ⅔ tasa cocoa powder
- 1 kutsaritang asin
- 2 kutsaritang coffee powder (opsyonal)
- 2 malaking itlog
- ½ tasa mantika
- 2 kutsarang tubig at gatas
- ½ o ⅔ tasa tsokolate na tinadtad (opsyonal)
- Sa isang malaking mangkok, salain ang harina, light brown sugar, at cocoa powder. Idagdag ang asin at coffee powder. Haluin ng mabuti.
- Idagdag ang mga itlog, mantika, tubig o gatas, haluin hanggang walang makitang harina. Pwede ding gumamit ng spatula para hindi ma-overmix.
- Tiklopin ang mga tinadtad na tsokolate.
- Maghanda ng 8×8” na pan at lagyan ng parchment. Pagkatapos, ilagay ang hinalong brownie batter at ikalat ng pantay-pantay. Dekorasyonan ng mga tsokolate kung gusto.
- Lutuin sa 350°F or 176°C preheated na oben, lutuin ng 30 – 35 na minuto.
- Tanggalin sa oben at palamigin ng konti bago tanggalin sa pan.
- Hiwain at ienjoy!
* Mas magiging fudgier/chewy ito pag pinalamigan sa fridge (hindi freezer) magdamag.
Other Yummy Kitchen Brownies Recipes:
Make these delicious homemade brownies from scratch, made with nuts, more chocolate, cinnamon, or more!