Frying Pan chocolate cake is very tasty chocolate cake and this Frying Pan chocolate cake is made with all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar, milk, butter, egg, baking soda, milk and frosted with dark chocolate and all purpose cream. This Frying Pan chocolate cake method may have different names like stovetop cake, skillet cake, or frying pan cake, but one thing you can be assured of with this technique and recipe that this will surely make you a deliciously tasty cake!Frying Pan chocolate cake
Why do people love cakes?
Desserts, to many people are the best part of the meal and sometimes even the day! It’s a nice sweet little indulgent part of out lives that we go to when we fee sad, lonely, need a bit of ‘color’ in our lives, or when you want to celebrate be or are happy. From chocolate, mocha, red velvet and other flavors, to gluten free, keto, and more diverse styles of diets.
Cakes are debatably the best desserts to look forward to after the meal. There’s just something tickling sweet, fun, and satisfying when taking a bite of a beautifully decorated slice of densely moist cake just for you. There are a variety of flavors that you’ll never get tired of, even if you’d made a list of types, shapes, sizes, combinations, and flavors, there will always be a cake for every occasion, and another version of cake that’ll pop up.
Many will say that no event, parties, birthdays, graduations, baby showers, anniversaries, mother or father’s day, weddings, or any celebrations really will be complete without a cake. Cakes can even help you make a friend, sharing is caring, sometimes you just need some good opportunities to create friendships and cakes can be that one push you need. There are even cakes that are good for you! Cakes are very versatile. A little substitution here and there, a vegan or gluten free cake that can fill you with fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients baked into a ‘wholesome’ cake, Cakes are just absolutely delicious.
Why try out this Frying Pan chocolate cake?
There really is no need to deny why the world loves eating cake. Chocolate being a magical word for many with the combination of cake is just something no one can keep themselves from taking a piece of. Even in the early days of cake history chocolate cakes have held onto that throne of comfort food, being the best cake to have in any time of the day.
Chocolate cake, namely chocolate cake has cocoa, which helps our brain release the ‘feel good’ chemical called endorphins. This is mainly the reason why when we eat chocolates or chocolate flavored treats we just have a happier lighter feel to our steps. The darker or bitter the chocolate the more endorphins it helps produce. Another reason for choosing the chocolate cake is that it helps release stress. How? It regulates hormones and chemicals that are associated with stress; this is why when we feel stressed we tend to look for sweet snacks or a pop of candy.
Trying out this Frying Pan chocolate cake method is a great alternative to looking for a specific oven out of the multitude of them listed online, it also helps save cash from decreasing it your account. Most of the ingredients like butter, cocoa or chocolate powder, sugar, milk, egg, flour, baking soda, and milk and usually readily available at home. All these mixed into a smoother batter that you can make directly in the pan also helps for a easier clean up! Bake over medium heat with the cover enclosing all the heat to crease a moist, but not overly dese cake! Top it up with a layer of chocolate frosting and a good amount of marshmallows and try toasting them with a torch for the ultimate sweet and indulgent feel!
Who wouldn’t be crazy for a delightful slice of this easy to do simple but chocolate-y cake?
No oven Cake (using a frying pan)Course: Snacks
Satisfy your cravings and enjoy this quick cake recipe even without an oven.
- For the cake
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
¼ cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup milk
1/3 cup all purpose flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup milk (for soaking)
- For the frosting
1 cup dark chocolate
1 cup all purpose cream
- For the cake; In a pan at low heat, melt the butter and remove from heat once melted. Add the cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add sugar, milk, and egg and mix well.
- Sift in all purpose flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Place this back on the stovetop at medium heat. Scrape the sides and cover fro 10 to 15 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and scrape the sides. Flip the cake using a rack and let this cool to room temperature.
- For the frosting; place the chocolate and all purpose cream in a bowl, melt this in the microwave for 25 – 35 seconds. Whisk till there are no white stripes left. Cool in the fridge till it thickens.
- Put the cake back to the pan and pour 1/3 cup milk over this. Let this soak for 5 minutes.
- Top with the frosting and decorate with more chocolate, candies or mallows.
- Use a toothpick and poke the middle of the cake to check if this is ready, this should come out clean or with dry bits.
- Double or triple the batch to create a 3 layer cake. Create more of the frosting as well if you’d want to completely cover the cake.
- Top with any kind of candy like chocolate chips, kisses, chopped chocolate bars, mallows or m&m’s.
Frying pan chocolate cake recipe (tagalog)
Para sa cake
- 3 kutsarang mantikilya na walang asin
- ¼ tasa cocoa powder
- 1/3 tasa asukal
- 1/3 tasa gatas
- 1 itlog
- 1/3 tasa harina
- ¼ kutsaritang baking soda
- 1/3 tasa gatas (pang babad)
Para sa frosting
- 1 tasa tsokolate
- 1 tasa all purpose cream
- Para sa keyk; Sa kawali na may katamtamang init, tunawin ang mantikilya at tangalin sa kalan pagkatapos. Ilagay ang cocoa powder at haluin ng mabuti.
- Dagdagin ang asukal, gatas, at itlog ant haluin ng mabuti.
- Salain ang harina at baking soda at haluin ng mabuti.
- Ibalik ang kawali sa kalan na may katamtamang init. Kayasin ang mga gilid bago takpan ng 10 o 15 na minute.
- Tangalin ang kawali sa init at kayasin muli ang mga gilid. Ibaliktad gamit ang rack at palamigin.
- Para sa frosting; haluin ang tsokolate at all purpose cream sa mangkok. Tunamin sa microwave ng 25 – 35 na segundo. Batihin hangang wala nang makitang putting kulay. Iwanin sa ref hangang kumapal o tumigas ng konti.
- Ibalik and keyk sa kawali at ilagay ang 1/3 tasa ng gatas, ibabad ito ng 5 minuto.
- Dekorasyonan ng frosting and itaas ng keyk at lagyan ng tsokolate, kendi o marshmallow kung gusto.