If you are coffee fanatic, Coffee Jelly dessert is perfect for you. This jelly dessert is quick and easy to make. You can enjoy the delightful bitterness of the coffee and the yummy sweetness of cream combined in this dessert. Either for special occasion or a simple dessert after meal, Coffee Jelly would surely satisfy.
Coffee Jelly Recipe
- 1 sachet Jelly powder (unflavored / clear) (Mr. Gulaman)
- 5 cups water
- 5 tsp instant coffee powder
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 can condensed milk (1/2 cup)
- 1 pack all purpose cream (250ml)
1. Dissolve jelly powder in water. Add sugar and coffee. Stir until dissolved completely. Turn on heat and let it boil. Use medium heat.
2. Once boiling, remove from heat and transfer to a container or tray. Let it cool and set. Then, cut into cubes. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix well. Add the coffee jelly cubes. Stir.
4. Chill at least 4 hours. Serve and enjoy!