Beat the summer init and freshen yourselves up with this tropical-flavored ice cream! Level up your ice cream with this buko salad ice cream dessert made with fresh buko, different fruits, nata and cheese! So sarap!
BUKO SALAD ICE CREAM
If you have read my other blogs here, you already know that I love experimenting with ice cream flavors. What’s fun about making homemade ice cream is that it is so easy to make and will only need two basic ingredients—the cream and condensed milk. Thanks to my electric mixer, I can make homemade ice cream whenever I want.
Every summer time, homemade ice cream is a must-have in our fridge. This is my favorite season since I can try working on another flavor. Last Christmas, one container of our fruit salad was accidentally placed in the freezer instead on the fridge. Also it was hard as a rock, the frozen fruit salad dessert tasted good! This gave me the idea of making a buko salad ice cream this summer.
Here is my simple recipe of the buko salad ice cream. Aside from using simple and affordable ingredients, this is also a good way to include fruits in our diet. Yummy na, healthy pa. The best! Try this recipe today!
HOW TO COOK BUKO SALAD ICE CREAM
If you have tried making a homemade ice cream before, this chilled dessert will be easy for you. Start with making the ice cream base by whipping the cream and making it sweet using condensed milk. To give it the refreshing and fresh fruity flavor, simple add the fruit cocktail, buko, nata and cheese until the ingredients are well-distributed within the batter. In this recipe, I used canned fruit cocktail. You can opt to use freshly sliced fruits and add other ingredients of your choice. Freeze the ice cream for at least 6 hours or overnight. Have a big scoop of this tropical ice cream dessert to beat the init! Enjoy!
Buko Salad Ice CreamCourse: Desserts
2 cans all-purpose cream (chilled overnight)
1 big can condensed milk (chilled overnight)
1 cup fruit cocktail (drained)
2 cups buko (shredded)
½ cup nata de coco
½ cup cheese (sliced into small cubes)
- In a large chilled bowl, add the chilled all-purpose cream and beat for 8 to 10 minutes until it doubles in volume.
- Add the chilled condensed milk and mix around 5 minutes until well-blended.
- Add the shredded young coconut, fruit cocktail, nata de coco and cheese cubes. Gently mix until well-combined.
- Transfer the ice cream batter in a container and top with some fruits. Freeze the buko salad ice cream for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve the buko salad ice cream chilled and enjoy!
Paano Gumawa ng Buko Salad Ice Cream
- 2 lata ng all-purpose cream (pinalamig overnight)
- 1 malaking lata ng condensed milk (pinalamig overnight)
- 1 tasa ng fruit cocktail (drained)
- 2 tasa ng buko (kinayod)
- ½ tasa ng nata de coco
- ½ tasa ng cheese (hiniwa ng maliliit na cubes)
- Sa pinalamig na bowl, ilagay ang pinalamig na all-purpose cream ay i-whisk ito ng 8 hanggang 10 minuto hanggang dumoble ang dami nito.
- Ilagay ang pinalamig na condensed milk at i-whisk ito ng 5 minuto.
- Ilagay ang kinayod na buko, fruit cocktail, nata de coco at cheese cubes. Haluin ito ng mabuti hanggang madistribute sa ice cream batter ang mga ingredients.
- Ilipat ang ice cream batter sa isang lalagyan at maglagay ng fruits para sa toppings. Ilagay sa freezer ang buko salad ice cream ng 6 na oras o overnight.
- I-serve ang buko salad ice cream at ienjoy!