Binangkal is a deep-fried bread, coated with sesame seeds, popular in Philippines. It is made with all purpose flour, powdered milk, baking powder, melted butter, sugar, evaporated milk and sesame seeds. This is perfect to partner with coffee or hot chocolate. If you are looking for a healthy binangkal recipe with milk then this sesame balls recipe is exactly what you are looking for.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup powdered milk (or skimmed milk)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. melted butter (or margarine)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 pc. egg
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
1. Combine flour, powdered milk and baking powder. Mix well. Set aside.
2.In a separate mixing bowl, combine melted butter, sugar, egg and evaporated milk. Mix well.
3. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix and knead until smooth.
4. Form into a ball. Then, coat with sesame seeds right away. (OR dip in water with little flour and coat with sesame seeds.
5. Deep fry until golden brown.
Binangkal or fried bread sesame balls is a very common healthy food in Philippines. . If you are looking for binangkal recipe with milk then this sesame balls recipe is exactly what you are looking for. Please share our URL to your Facebook profile for later use