This No Bake Mango Cheesecake is a special dessert creamy and deliciously balanced with a smooth texture, is made by using crushed grahams, all purpose flour, butter, cheese, sugar, gulaman powder, mango pulp, mango gelatin, and vanilla extract. Make the perfect chilled dessert to cool off from the summer heat, or just something to look forward to after a hard day’s work outside. This Mango Cheesecake recipe needs no oven, a few ingredients, and just enough time in the fridge before it’s ravished by friends and family or to keep all for yourself!
An introduction to the Mango Cheesecake
Mango Cheesecakes are essentially cheesecake that are baked or chilled with mango puree added in the cheesecake batter, added as a mango gelatin layer, or topped as a sauce with more mango sliced over the chilled or baked cheesecake. This mango cheesecake combination if beloved fir its fresh and refreshing flavor combination, with some even making it a bit more unique by adding spices like cinnamon, cardamom, or drizzling something extra like caramel sauce to give it an extra ‘oomph’. Mangoes just give you that extra fun color that pops and make it refreshing and appealing to look at, and cheesecake with has been popular for decades for a good reason. Try out this recipe below and sit back, relax and enjoy a nice bite of energizing mango cheesecake at the comfort of your own home.
All this dessert needs is a few minutes of whisking, chilling, with no baking required. Simply create the base by mixing together crushed graham crackers and melted butter, spreading it in a baking dish and pressing it down to make sure there wont be any fly always once you add the cream. Leave this in the fridge to chill while making the next step. To make the cream whip up the cream cheese and sugar together, cream the all purpose cream separately if you’d like, to prepare the gulaman that’ll help our cream cheese hold better. Mix the gulaman powder with cold water, mixing this till it dissolves or leave it to ‘bloom’ blooming is when it turns translucent and swells or looks like it has wrinkles, this is an integral part to ensure that you’ll be having a finished product with a smooth texture. Once bloomed whip it into the cream cheese mixture. Separating the mixture to half, one to add into the baking tray and chilled. The other to be added with the puréed half of the mangoes for color and to enhance the mango taste. Place this on top of the 1stlayer. Make sure the 1stlayer has chilled or at least thickened at this time to it wont mix with the 2ndmango and cream cheese mix. For the final top glossy layer. Simply bloom the gelatin pack similar to how we’ve done with the gulaman powder, mix this with the pureed mangoes and top it over the chilled 2ndlayer. Like the first layer, this has to be cooled or thick enough that it wont mix well to the top layer and to keep it separated and look really nice and glossy once chilled. You can enjoy this sweet treat after a few hours or chill this overnight to make sure everything has set. To turn into a marvelous Mango Cheesecake dessert you’ve just got to try!
This dreamy, mouthwatering creamy, classic dessert mixed with mangoes, and topped with more mangoes is a sensationally luscious sweet treat that you don’t want to miss out on.
Mango CheesecakeCourse: Dessert, Snacks
An incredibly delectable and delightful way to serve mangoes
1 cup crushed grahams
½ cup melted butter
1 box cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 box all purpose cream (chilled)
1 pack plain gulaman
3 ripe mangoes
½ pack mango gelatin
2 cups cold water
1 tablespoon vanilla
- In a bowl mix together grahams and butter. Transfer this onto a pan or rectangular dish, pressing it down while spreading it evenly to make the base layer. Set aside and chill it for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the cream cheese with sugar. Continue mixing till it turns smooth. Set aside.
- Pour in the all purpose cream in a new bowl. Whisk it with a mixer for 5 minutes or till it turns fluffy. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve the gulaman powder with 1 cup cold water. Let this bloom for 3 minutes. And microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add the gulaman mixture to the cream mixture and mix well. Then add the cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture. Whisk till it turns smooth.
- Separate ½ of the mixture, cover and let this chill for 15 minutes. Pour the other half on top of the graham base to make the 1st layer. Spread evenly and let this chill for 30 minutes.
- Slice the ripe mangoes into cubes. Blend till smooth; add half of this to the separated cream mixture. Mix well. Add this over the chilled pan. This is the 2nd layer of the cheesecake, chill for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve a pack of mango gelatin with 1 cup of cold water in bowl. Let this bloom for 3 minutes and microwave it for 15 seconds.
- Mix the mango gelatin and mango puree together. Mix in a tablespoon of vanilla and pour this over the chilled cheesecake. Spread evenly. Chill this overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
An indulgent dessert that needs no heat and a minimal of ingredients to create dish so pretty they’ll wonder if it really is homemade. The vibrant sweet mangoes pairs so well with the fluffy cream cheese that you might that find yourself finishing the whole things without knowing. Just by mixing a few gelatin mixes in a simple cream cheese pack, turned even creamier with all purpose cream, beaten to get a fluffy texture, added with pureed mangoes for that touch of color and flavor, topped with a nice tasty bright mango gelatin top. Let all your stress just fly free with every bite.
Mango Cheesecake recipe (tagalog)
- 1 tasa crushed grahams
- ½ tasa tunaw na mantikilya
- 1 paketeng cream cheese
- 1 tasang asukal
- 1 pakete all purpose cream (chilled)
- 1 pakete plain gulaman
- 3 hinog na mangga
- ½ paketeng mango gelatin
- 2 tasa malamig na tubig
- 1 kutsarang vanilla
- Sa mangkok, haluin ang graham at mantikilya. Ilipat ito sa pan o baking trey, pundutin pababa habang kinakalat para mapantay ang pambaba. Itabi at palamigin ng 30 minuto.
- Sa ibang mangkok, haluin ang cream cheese at asukal. Haluin hanggang maging makinis ang itsura nito. Itabi.
- Ibuhos ang all purpose cream sa ibang mangkok. Batiiin gamit ang mixer ng 5 minuto o magmukang fluffy. Itabi.
- Sa maliit na mangkok, tunawin ang gulaman powder gami ang 1 tasa ng malamig na tubig. Ibloom ito ng 3 minuto at initin sa microwave ng 15 segundo.
- Isama ang hinalong gulaman sa creama at haluin ng mabuti. Ihalo ito sa cream cheese na halo. Batiin hanggang maging makinis ang itsura.
- Ihiwalay ang ½ ng halo. Takpan ang isa at palamigin ng 15 minuto. Ibuhos ang kahalati sa taas ng graham para magawa ang 1stpatong. Ikalat ng pantay at palamigin ng 30 minuto.
- Hiwain ang mga hinog na manga, iblend ng maayos at ilagay ang kalahati sa tinabing creama na halo. Haluin ng mabuti at ibuhos ito sa pinalamig na trey. It ang 2ndpatong ng cheesecake, palamigin ng 30 minuto.
- Itunaw ang pakete ng mango gelatin sa 1 tasa ng malamig na tubig. Ibloom ito ng 3 minuto at imicrowave ng 15 na segundo.
- Ilaho ang mango gelatin sa mango puree. Haluan din ito ng 1 kutsarang vanilla at ibuhos ito sa itaas ng pinalamig na cheesecake. Ipantay ang pagkalat. Palamigin magdamag,
- Ihanda at ienjoy!