This Easy Fried chicken is made by frying chicken leg in oil after marinating with fish sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, garlic and pepper. Make this Filipino style chicken hack with this easy chicken recipe! Your kids will definitely love this!
EASY FRIED CHICKEN
This hassle-free fried chicken recipe will give you the ultimate hack on making a crispy and crunchy fried chicken without creating a single mess in your kitchen. People commonly assumes that the secret of the best fried chicken lies on the breading. But here’s the real secret: you don’t need any! Easy chicken breast recipes are the best tasty, healthy meals used for fried chicken.
Let the natural taste of the chicken sooth your appetite with this carb-free, skin-on, no mess chicken recipe! No special ingredients, no magic tricks, just your classic crunchy and juicy chicken! If you want to learn how to fry chicken with flour for beginners are by making it crispy and delicious. Then only kids will like the taste.
HOW TO COOK EASY FRIED CHICKEN
There are a lot of emerging ways on how to cook a fried chicken. Some use deep-frying pans, oven, air fryers and others. A lot of rituals are also made with the chicken breading. You might be surprised that this easy chicken recipe will only involve very few simple steps. To start, place the chicken leg quarters in a heated pan and simmer with the rest of the ingredients until the flavors sip in the chicken. You can actually use other chicken parts but chicken leg quarters are the best for frying. Don’t forget to flip the chicken pieces to cook them evenly.
After simmering, transfer the chicken pieces to a plate and let them air-dry for an hour. While the chicken rests, you rest too! #Self Care After air drying, heat a pan with some oil for deep-frying. Fry each of the chicken pieces until both sides are golden brown in colour. Let the excess oil drip by placing the chicken to a strainer or paper towel. This will make your chicken ultra crispy! Place them in a serving plate and serve with gravy or your favourite dip and with hot rice. Yay! Time to munch the crunch! Crispy fried rice recipe is crunchy and really satisfying.
Easy Fried ChickenCourse: Chicken Recipes
1 kilo chicken leg quarters
1/4 cup fish sauce
1/3 cup vinegar
2-3 piece bay leaf
5 cloves garlic (pounded)
1/2 teaspoon pepper
oil for deep-frying
- Arrange the chicken leg quarters in a pan. Add the fish sauce, vinegar, pounded garlic, ground black pepper and bay leaves into the pan.
- Cover the pan and let it simmer for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken quarters and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the chicken quarters to a plate. Air-dry for at least one hour.
- Heat some oil in a pan under medium heat. Fry each side until golden brown. Transfer to a strainer or paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Place in a serving plate and enjoy with your favorite gravy and hot rice. Enjoy!
Watch how to Cook Easy Fried Chicken
EASY FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE (TAGALOG)
- 1 kilo chicken leg quarters
- 1/4 tasang patis
- 1/3 tasang suka
- 2-3 piraso ng bay leaf
- 5 butil ng bawang (dinurog ng bahagya)
- 1/2 kutsaritang durog na paminta
- Magpainit ng kawali gamit ang mababang apoy. Ilagay ang chicken leg quarters. Sunod na ilagay ang patis, suka, bawang, durog na paminta at pinira-pirasong bay leaves.
- Takpan ang kawali at hayaan maluto ang chicken ng 10 minuto. Baliktarin ang mga piraso ng chicken para maluto ang kabilang side nito at hayaang maluto ng 10 pang minuto.
- Alisin ang mga piraso ng chicken sa kawali at ilipat sa isang pinggan. I-air dry ito ng isang oras.
- Magpainit ng mantika sa kawali gamit ang katamtamang apoy. Iprito ang piraso ng chicken hanggang maging golden brown ang parehong gilid. Ilagay ang mga ito sa strainer para tumulo ang sobrang mantika.
- Ilagay sa pinggan at samahan ng gravy at mainit na kanin. Enjoy!