This easy Spicy Eggs with Hotdogs is made by boiled egg, onion, garlic, carrot, hotdogs, green chilies, bell pepper, oyster sauce, spring onions, pepper and oil. The mix of spices in this spicy eggs with hotdogs is so perfect that wii just wakes up your taste buds, this savory combo that’ll make you keep reaching for a bowl of rice after every scoop of egg-y savory goodness. Try out this combo of spicy hardboiled eggs and hotdogs you never knew you’d love!
Why do we need to eat eggs?
Eggs are rich in portions, vitamins, and nutrients. The yolk, containing vitamins D and E with essential fatty acids, and the whites carrying most of the protein. There are a variety of eggs to choose from the common chicken egg, quail, and duck, from free-range eggs, organic, standard brown eggs. Eggs have a long list of types each to suit a persons needs and wants. Considered as a ingredient with ‘complete source of protein’, containing all nice amino acids which we need in our diet. Benefits from eggs include nutrients that help with heart health. A daily consumption of eggs promotes aids with reducing risk of heart stroke and heart disease. Eggs, which provide you with good cholesterol, are also a dietary source of choline, which promotes formation of the cell membrane, brain memory, and brain function, and has important antioxidants like lutein and zeaxanthin that is beneficial for eye health. One more reason why many love adding egg to their diet it that it help keep you full and gives you so much energy that contributes to losing weight.
A versatile ingredient that can be fried, boiled, or eaten raw, added into rice, noodles, and other savory dishes like fried food, egg soups, make a creamy outcome like carbonara or raw egg on rice, or add a hint of light or bright yellow hue on, and are also essential in some bread recipes from white bread to pandesals and other pastries and desserts like cakes, crepes, custards, pies, macaroons, tarts and many more. Eggs an essential ingredient you can eat everyday that not only assist you with your weight loss goals, but also gives you the nutrients your body needs.
Spicy Eggs with Hotdogs as Breakfast
Eggs and Hotdogs are a usual Filipino breakfast especially for many people on the go. The ‘silog’ a series of Filipino breakfast meals that are a combination of sinangag na kanin or garlic fried rice, a side of fired egg, and a choice of meat options like hotdogs, spam, adobo, cacon, ham, longganisa, bisteksilog or beef steak and silog, with many more options, and a little scoop for achara. With many who are in a rush for time, hotdogs and eggs are a fast and tasty dish that can even be eaten for breakfast, lunch, brunch, and or dinner. Even kids will appreciate this yummy meal.
All you need to make this boiling a few eggs, slicing the hard boiled egg, and fried to keep the yolks and the whites sticking together, flipping them on each side after it turns a really light brown. Set aside to cool. Make the sauce by sautéing onions and garlic, carrots, sliced hotdogs, seasoned with some salt and pepper. Mixing till the hotdogs have been cooked. Adding water to deglaze the pan, add in the bell peppers, chilies, and oyster sauce, toss in the fried eggs and spring onions and you’re done!
Make your mornings exiting with this appetizingly savory, eggy dish!
Spicy Hardboiled Egg with HotdogCourse: Breakfast
Your typical breakfast with a bit of heat
1 pieces small onion (minced)
4 cloves garlic (minced)
½ piece carrot
3 pieces regular hotdogs
2 pieces green chilies
½ piece bell pepper
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
2 tablespoons water
salt and pepper to taste
oil for frying
- In a pan, boil enough water to cover the eggs, add the eggs and a teaspoon of salt to prevent the eggs from cracking. Boil for 12 minutes.
- After boiling, take these out and peel off the shell. Slice the eggs into thin round slices.
- In a pan at medium heat, add a tablespoon of oil and fry the sliced eggs. This helps lock the yolks to the whites. Carefully flip these once one side turns lightly brown. Take them out after and set aside.
- In another pan at low to medium heat, put a tablespoon of oil, onions, garlic and stir well. Mix in carrots and hotdogs. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add water and stir. Add the green chilies, bell pepper, and oyster sauce. Mix well. Place the hardboiled eggs in and toss carefully. Add spring onions and mix well.
- Serve for breakfast!
After checking out the recipe you’ll be shocked to find out how easy it is to make. this might even be your favorite morning breakfast meal that’ll not only keep you energized for the day, it’ll make you wonder why you’ve never tried it before! Have a go at trying out this dish and try to replace the hot dogs with sausages or spam or any meat option you like to give it a bit more variety. Just make sure that you’ve cooked a lot of rice! This flavor pact meal will surely make your mornings jollier!
Spicy Hardboiled Egg with Hotdog recipe (tagalog)
- 5 itlog
- 1 piraso maliit na sibuyas (tinadtad)
- 4 butil ng bawang (tinadtad)
- ½ piraso karot
- 3 piraso regular hotdogs
- 2 piraso berdeng sili
- ½ piraso bell pepper
- 1 kutsarang oyster sauce
- 1 kutsarang tinadtad na dahon ng sibuyas
- 2 kutsarang tubig
- asin at paminta panlasa
- mantika pang prito
- Sa kawali, kumulo ng tubig para sa mga itlog, ilagay ang itlog at isang kutsarang asin para di mabasag ang shell ng itlog. Pakuluin gn 12 na minuto.
- Pagkatapos pakuluin, tanggalin ito sa init at tanggalin ang shell. Hiwain ito ng naninipis na bilog.
- Sa kawali na may katamtamang init, lagyan ng1 kutsarang mantika at iprito ang mga hiniwang itlog. Ginagawa ito para di matanggal ang dilaw sa puti. Dahan dahan na ibaliktad ang mga ito kapag may konting kayumanggi ang kulay. Pagkatapos, tangalin at itabi.
- Sa ibang kawali na may katamtamang init, lagyan ng isang kutsarang mantika, sibuyas, bawang at haluin ng mabuti. Ihalo din ang karot at hotdogs. Wisikan ang asin at paminta.
- Lagyan ng tubig at ihalo. Haluin din ng mga sili, bell pepper, at oyster sauce. isama ang mga itlog at haluin ng dahamdahan. Lagyan ng dahon ng sibuyas at haluin.
- Ihanda pang almusal.