Homemade Peanut butter is made by grinding deep fried peanuts with sugar, salt, canola oil and butter. Homemade Peanut butter is fresh, healthy and cheaper since it is making in home. This creamy and smooth peanut butter is delectably sweet and nutty. A forever favourite!
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER
My capsule cutter is one of my mom’s best gifts to me and a great addition to my kitchen. She knows I like making food vlogs and she was right that I really love and appreciate it so much! This is not a promotional blog but the capsule cutter is really recommendable! It’s a portable blender which is very convenient to use and won’t take up much space on your kitchen area.
Peanut butter is one of the staple palamans in our pantry. Me and my niece loves peanut butter and jelly sandwich so much. We together can finish a whole loaf of bread when paired with peanut butter! We’ve been buying store-bought peanut butter ever since but the prices were escalating in relation to the pandemic. Making homemade butter was more fun and exciting and will cost me a lot cheaper.
I’ve been making homemade peanut butter for quite a while now using the first blender I bought years ago. My problem with using a blender is that some parts of my peanut butter are already smooth and creamy while some are still gritty. The blender was too deep and some peanut butter stuck below the blades. Which is why once I got my capsule cutter, I immediately tried it on some peanut butter action.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER
Making homemade peanut butter is very simple. You will be needing a lot of peanuts. To give you an idea, I used 250 grams of peanuts in this recipe which yields around 230 mL of peanut butter.
Prepare your peanuts. You can opt to roast or bake them if you don’t want the peanut butter to become too oily. Frying the peanuts may take you around 10 minutes to achieve that light brown color. After frying, strain the peanuts to stop the cooking process and prevent them from burning or becoming too dry.
As mentioned, I used my capsule cutter to make my peanut butter. You can still use blender or food processor whichever is available. Add the peanuts and the rest of the ingredients to the capsule and then prepare to mix. You can skip adding the oil for a healthier peanut butter. If you opt not to add oil, the resulting peanut butter will be way denser, like a paste.
I started blending the peanut butter using my cute capsule cutter. It heats easily so I stopped every after minute. After a minute of blending, the peanut butter is still lumpy and has tiny bits of peanuts. After another minute of blending, it starts to become smooth and creamy. Since I like a super creamy one, I ground it more! It took me around 3 minutes to achieve my desired smoothness and creaminess.
That’s it! Your peanut butter is done. Toast some bread and spread the creamy goodness of your homemade peanut butter made with love. After enjoying some on bread, try some on your kare-kare too!
Homemade Peanut Butter
The below homemade peanut butter will show you how to make peanut butter in simple and easy steps. Homemade peanut butter is is delectably sweet and nutty. Nothing beats freshly made spread at home. And when we talk about spread, we talk about peanut butter.
Homemade Peanut ButterCourse: Filipino Recipes, For Business Recipes
250 grams skinless peanuts
5 tablespoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon melted butter (optional)
1 tablespoon oil (optional)
¼ teaspoon salt
- Heat a lot of oil in a pan using low heat. Fry the peanuts until light brown while stirring continuously.
- Strain the fried peanuts. Set them aside and let it cool completely.
- Grab your capsule cutter and put the blades on. Add the fried peanuts, brown sugar, salt and mixed canola oil and butter (optional).
- Grind your peanuts until your desired texture.
- Transfer the homemade peanut butter to a jar or a bowl.
- Get some bread and spread some smooth and creamy homemade peanut butter. Enjoy!
Homemade Peanut Butter (TAGALOG)
- 250 grams maning walang balat
- 5 kutsara ng asukal na pula
- 1 kutsara ng tinunaw na butter (optional)
- 1 kutsara ng mantika (optional)
- ¼ kutsarita ng asin
- Magpainit ng maraming mantika gamit ang mababang apoy. Iprito ang mga mani hanggang maging light brown. Haluin ng tuloy-tuloy.
- I-strain ang mga mani. Isantabi ang mga ito para lumamig.
- Ihanda ang capsule cutter at ilagay ang blades. Ilagay ang pritong mani, asukal na pula, asin at pinaghalong canola oil at butter (optional).
- Gilingin ang mga mani hanggang makuha ang gustong texture.
- Ilipat ang homemade peanut butter sa isang jar o bowl.
- Kumuha ng tinapay at lagyan ng creamy peanut butter. Enjoy!