If there is something better than a mango graham float, it’s mango graham ice cream! Beat the init with this chilled creamy and refreshing mango graham ice cream.
MANGO GRAHAM ICE CREAM
Homemade ice creams are now one of the trendiest food dishes since the start of the quarantine. They are more cost-effective and is very swak na swak if you plan to sell them. And of course, nothing beats the happiness and bonding time while making homemade ice cream with your family. Making homemade ice cream and trying out flavors is one of my personal enjoyments in life. So far, I have tried making chocolate, coffee and ube ones. I have tried selling it to my neighbours and received a lot of request into making a mango graham ice cream.
Mango grahams is one of the best desserts I have tasted. The sweetness which comes from the layers of cream and crackers are definitely delectable. I am not surprised why my neighbours requested it. There are available mango graham ice cream in the supermarket but homemade ones are better since you can control the flavor.
It is currently the best time to do it since its mango season. Grab the sweetest mangoes and make a mango graham ice cream today!
HOW TO MAKE MANGO GRAHAM ICE CREAM
If you take a peek on the ingredients list, you will notice that to make a mango graham ice cream, all we needed are 4 ingredients. Yes! F-O-U-R! To make everything easier, it is highly recommended to use an electric mixer since this recipe will involve a lot of whipping action.
The first thing to do is the ice cream base. Make sure to chill not only your ingredients but also the equipment and bowls you will be using. To ensure that the cream will be cold during the whipping process, a hack will be placing the bowl above some ice cubes. For the ice cream base, simply whip the chilled cream using high heat. It may take you around 10 minutes before it doubles its volume. Once doubled, make it sweet by adding some condensed milk. To infuse a mango graham flavor, add some chopped mangoes and slightly crushed grahams in the ice cream batter. Make sure to mix them well to distribute the mangoes and grahams.
The ice cream is basically done. All that’s left to do is to let it freeze in the fridge. After 6 hours, you can finally dig in this creamy and chilled mango graham ice cream. Make sure to scoop a lot! Enjoy!
Mango Graham Ice CreamCourse: Desserts
2 cans all-purpose cream (chilled overnight)
1 big can condensed milk (chilled overnight)
2 large ripe mangoes (chopped)
1 pack graham crackers (chopped)
- In a large chilled metal bowl, whip the chilled all-purpose cream for 10 minutes until it doubles its size.
- Add the chilled condensed milk and whip around 5 minutes until well-blended.
- Add the chopped grahams and chopped mangoes and mix until well-incorporated.
- Transfer the ice cream batter in a container or in cups. Top with some crushed grahams and sliced mangoes (optional).
- Freeze the ice cream at least 6 hours or better if overnight.
- Serve your mango graham ice cream chilled and enjoy!
Watch how to Make Mango Graham Ice Cream
Mango Graham Ice Cream Recipe (TAGALOG)
- 2 lata ng all-purpose cream (pinalamig overnight)
- 1 malaking lata ng condensed milk (pinalamig overnight)
- 2 malalaking hinog na mangga (hiniwa)
- 1 pack ng graham crackers (hiniwa)
- Sa isang malaking pinalamig na bowl, i-whip ang pinalamig na cream ng 10 minuto hanggang dumoble ang dami nito.
- Ilagay ang pinalamig na condensed milk at i-whip ng 5 minuto.
- Ihalo ang dinurog na grahams at mangga ng mabuti.
- Ilipat ang ice cream batter sa isang container o cups. Lagyan ito ng durog na grahams at mangga sa ibabaw (optional).
- I-freeze ang ice cream ng 6 oras o magdamag.
- I-serve ang mango graham ice cream at enjoy!