Choco Butternut Munchkins is truly rare to find in doughnut’s store if you’re not early enough, it gets out of stock easily. Don’t be discouraged, just make yourself one. Follow a few procedure and have some convenient ingredients. This recipe was made easy for you!
No-Bake Easy Choco Butternut Munchkin
Whenever I am at a meeting, I always feel the urge to buy sweets and a drink. I think it greatly helps me to be more relaxed before the conversation starts. My favorite go-to combination would be choco butternut and a large iced coffee.
Now that meetings are usually held via zoom due to pandemic orders, I really miss the actual setting of meetings in person. Yup, I miss ordering food outside as well. This made me think thoroughly of how I can taste my favorites again and I remember that internet is our friend. I researched for the recipe of choco butternut munchkins considering the ingredients that are already available in our house.
Fudgee bar? The recipe I found seemed to be super interesting. After I made my own choco butternut, I feel being my superior self for making it effortlessly because it’s no-bake! It tasted wonderful with perfect sweetness and texture. Plus, I didn’t have to worry for the ingredients since they are super simple and convenient.
How to Make No-Bake Easy Choco Butternut Munchkin
To make a choco butternut munchkin is very basic task. You will be needing a few ingredients such as fudgee bars, cocoa powder, sugar, milk, and desiccated coconut.
First, prepare the toppings which is the desiccated coconut. You wouldn’t want to taste the plain flavor of the coconut, so you can add enough amount of sugar and orange food coloring. The overall appearance of your munchkin will immediately be enhanced once it is covered with this!
Start making the chocolate syrup by mixing the cocoa powder, sugar, and warm milk. Then, mash your fudgee bars in a separate container and pour 1/3 of your premade chocolate syrup. This should become chewy in texture because of the syrup. You can now pinch a portion of it to be rolled into bite-sized munchkins. Get the remaining syrup and cover the chocolate balls that you have made. You will have a messy kitchen if you dont arrange the munchkins carefully. It is best to place it on a baking rack as you let it cool there in room temperature. Finally, you can now roll this cute round chocolates onto the orange desiccated coconut. Have a bite!
Choco Butternut Munchkin
1 cup of desiccated coconut
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp melted butter
orange food coloring
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 cup powdered sugar
5 tbsp warm milk
10 pcs Fudgee Bar
- Prepare the desiccated coconut in a bowl. Add the sugar, melted butter, and enough amount of orange food coloring. Give it a good mix. Then, spread it on a tray with layered parchment paper to let dry for good 5-6 minutes.
- On a separate bowl, sift cocoa powder and sugar to prevent lumps in the mixture. Pour into it some warm milk to yield a syrupy texture. Mix well and set it aside.
- Mash the fudgee bars in another bowl then add 1/3 part of the chocolate mixture that was prepared earlier. Reserve the remaining syrup for later. Give it a good mix.
- Take a small portion of it to be rolled into a ball. It is optional to chill it for 5 mins. After that, dip the chocolate balls into the remaining syrup and arrange it on a baking rack to cool at room temperature. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- This time, roll the chocolate balls on the desiccated coconut to be fully covered by it. Enjoy your home-made chocobutternut munchkin!